Geoposty determines your visitor's location from their ip address, then displays dynamic content that is specific to their area.
0.4: 28 May 2010
0.8: 25 June 2010
* updated location of API * enabled dynamic content in page/post * enabled location-based display * enabled radius-based display * enabled redirect based on user's location * enabled usage stats * paypal integration for subscriptions * notifications re: conflicts with caching plugins
0.9: September 2010
* enabled compatibility test to run before activation * updated filtering features to allow for excluding locations * enhanced city identification mechanism
0.9.1 October 2010
* fixed bug caused by saving blank redirects
0.9.2 November 3, 2010
* enable testing of plugin on a localhost * new help section
0.9.3 November 30, 2010
* IE bug fix
0.9.4 December 3, 2010
* Reverse filtering works now
0.9.5 February 15, 2011
* Fixed bug in weather widget triggering "Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object"
0.9.6 March 17, 2011
* Reverse filtering now totally debugged hopefully
0.9.7 May 26, 2011
* Google Weather changed their API a little bit. So we had to make a change.
0.9.8 June 23, 2011
* Google Weather changed their API *back to to the old image link format,o we had to make the change back.
1.0 February 4, 2012
* Transitioned GeoPosty to Neustar Intelligence API.
1.0.1 February 4, 2012
* Fixed country code issue.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Active Installs: 100+
Got something to say? Need help?