Automatic Plugin Installation. To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type "GEO my WP".
- GEO my WP should show up on top of the results.
- Click "Install" to install GEO my WP.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Manual plugin Installation. To install a WordPress plugin manually:
- Download GEO my WP Plugin to your desktop.
- The plugin will downloaded as a zip. extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
for detailed installation and setup guied click here