“Current Location Forms” is an add-on for GEO my WP plug-in. It Improve the Current Location widget and shortcode by allowing you to choose the form to be displayed. The initial release of this add-on comes with a “Default” form that can be used.
You can modify or create additional forms.
Automatic Plugin Installation. To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
* Go to Plugins > Add New.
* Under Search, type “GEO my WP”.
* GEO my WP should show up on top of the results.
* Click “Install” to install GEO my WP.
* A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
* Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
* If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Manual plugin Installation. To install a WordPress plugin manually:
* Download GEO my WP Plugin to your desktop.
* The plugin will downloaded as a zip. extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
* With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
* Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
* Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
for detailed installation and setup guied click here
For questions, bugs report and suggestions please visit GEO my WP Furom
Contributors & Developers
“GEO my WordPress – Current Location Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release