- grab youtube video comments and insert into your blog post
- schedule hourly, daily, weekly
- manual update
Plugin Details & Demo
- Upload as a folder and activate plugin
- Go to Admin Panel > Settings > YouTube Comments.
- Set schedule or update manually.
- Go to Admin Panel > Posts, find the post which you want the comments to be inserted.
- Go to the Custom Fields section and add “youtubevidid” as key.
- For value, add your YouTube video id e.g X2BEhk1fqZ
- If more than 1 video, simply add more keys: youtubevidid1, youtubevidid2 and so on
Contributors & Developers
“Genki Youtube Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New method to prevent duplicate comments (if you are upgrading from version 1.x.x, this may result in duplicate comments during the first run)
- Display recently inserted comments log
- Remove hidden characters in youtube data (which is casuing duplicate comments) (not foolproof but should greatly reduce duplicate comments)
- Added curl support by Piotr GRD
- Minor interface adjustment
- disable error/warnings (to continue fetching comments in event of an error)
- play nice with new youtube API