Introducing a portfolio plugin built specifically for creative freelancers that makes it easier than ever to create a portfolio page that makes the right first impression with clients.
That’s Genius Portfolio for WordPress. Here’s what you can expect from the plugin:
Simple freelance portfolio management
Upload your files and images directly to your site’s media library from right inside the plugin using a single dashboard.
Create your own tags for each portfolio piece. You can choose to make these tags clickable for your site visitors.
All it takes to display your brand new portfolio on your site is one snippet of code, which will be generated for you.
Intuitive design options give you the power to make a portfolio you’ll be proud to display without any previous coding knowledge or web design experience.
Craft a portfolio page that provides the best possible experience for site visitors, no matter what device they use.
Get a plug-and-play freelance portfolio solution that’s compatible with existing WordPress themes and page builders.
Taking your portfolio to the next level with Genius Portfolio Pro
Get access to additional options that allow you to create a compelling portfolio page and show off the depth of your expertise. Quickly add every item you’d like to display and leverage customization options that give you more control. Take the stress out of the portfolio-building process and impress potential clients right away.
We offer even more features on the Pro plan to help you perfect your freelance portfolio
- Unlimited portfolio items
- Unlimited item tags
- “Favoriting” feature
- Exclude portfolio items from your on-site portfolio
- Enhanced design customization options
- Generate unique links for each portfolio tag (coming soon)
- Portfolio strategy resources (coming soon)
Learn more about Genius Portfolio Pro
Contributors & Developers
“Genius Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed bug related to error handling
- Fixed bug related to updating tags
- Added support email information to plugin
- Added loader to license save action
- Improved performance and stability
- Added validation on Tag Names
- Added on-screen error notifications
- Enhanced error handling and messaging
- Replaced Pro Version Advertisement with Promotional Offering
- Improved color picker widget on both shortcode page and block editor
- Support custom database name
- License stability updates
- Fixed an infinite loader
- Fixed SSL cert issue
- Updated the loader
- Added the loader to more pages
- Fixed a few style issues
- Bug fixes for Divi Theme compatibility
- Added advertisement for pro version
- Added pre-filtered urls, such that links to pre-filtered portfolios can be provided to clients
- Made the filter tags inside the portfolio items clickable
- Fixed a bug related to creating portfolio items and tags
- Added the ability to disable filtering on the portfolio view
- Added the ability to toggle on and off a “Filters” label for the tags on the portfolio view
- Fixed some enforcement of license restrictions
- Changed the Portfolio Item Description field to be a text area, and made it expandable on the portfolio view
- Added a branded menu icon in the admin menu
- Improved the help text in the admin portal
- Fixed the button spacing in the tag creation modal
- Updated the plugin names to better differentiate the versions
- Added better messaging around pro features
- Improved layout of the Display Instructions tab
- License stability updates
- Fixed bug related to PUT and DELETE requests
- Added custom Tag color schemes
- Added functionality to make items hidden
- Automatic updates
- Added additional messaging
- Stability fixes
- Initial release