Get Access to Genesis What's New Admin Page
This simple & lightweight plugin has currently only one task: bring you access to the "What's New" page for Genesis Framework. You can access it everytime in the left-hand admin menu under "Genesis > What's New". (Before this plugin it did only show up when you did an auto update of Genesis.)
Please note: The plugin requires the Genesis Theme Framework, a paid premium product released by StudioPress/ Copyblogger Media LLC (via studiopress.com).
Video of Plugin's Live Demo and Walkthrough:
original video link by plugin developer David Decker
- Genesis version 1.9.x or higher (obviously :).
- At least capability of 'edit_theme_options' for the user.
- ...and the user must have any of the default Genesis admin pages activated in the user profile.
- Maybe further info/ features will be added to this plugin from time to time.
- Suggestions can be made via contact info below.
- English (default) - always included
- German (de_DE) - always included
- .pot file (
genesis-whats-new-info.pot) for translators is also always included :)
- Easy plugin translation platform with GlotPress tool: Translate "Genesis What's New Info"...
- Your translation? - Just send it in
A plugin from deckerweb.de and GenesisThemes
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback - Thank you for using or trying out one of my plugins!
- Drop me a line @deckerweb on Twitter
- Follow me on my Facebook page
- Or follow me on +David Decker on Google Plus ;-)
- ...is Quality Made in Germany
- ...was created with love (and some coffee) on an Ubuntu Linux powered machine :)