Please Note: This plugin only works with the Genesis Framework
This plugin allows you to display side content (a notification, a contact form, navigation, a user profile information…). Set backgroundcolor, button position and choose the width of the panel.
More information, an example, and the manual can be found on WPStudio.
- Plugin Settings page
- Toggle styling
- Set button text
- Set button color
- Choose position button
- Show hide button
- Short code to activate panel
- Option for sliding in from left or right
- Set Background color
- Set text color
- Genesis 2.0
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for “Genesis Slide-in Widget”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the folder from WordPress.org and unzip the folder. Then upload via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Please Note: This plugin is only for Genesis Framework users. Genesis is a premium product by StudioPress. If you do not have Genesis 2.0+ or WordPress 3.6+, the plugin will not activate.
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Slide-in Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update: fix for Genesis 2.6
- Bug fix for close button and body overlay.
- Removed global CSS rules.
- Bug fix CSS syntax error.
- Change names of functions so it works with other WPStudio plugins.
- Fix for Altitude Pro and Agency Pro.
- Changed check if Genesis is active to after_switch_theme.
- Button text is now showing when filled in.
- Content in widget wasn’t showing.
- Initial Release.