Add tracking events to your WordPress navigation menu items!
This plugin adds custom fields to your nav menu items that represent the parameters for the _trackEvent method of Google Analytics.
This plugin requires that you already have Google Analytics tracking active on your WordPress website. For example you have Yoast’s Google Analytics for WordPress installed and activated.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Menus and enter your _trackEvent parameters for the nav items you wish to track.
- What are the requirements for this plugin to work?
This plugin requires a valid Google Analytics tracking code to be installed.
I recommend this one: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/
Contributors & Developers
“GA Nav Menus Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Remove the dust and test if works with 4.0
fixed plugin description
added pot file for translators
- Initial version relased to the public.