f(x) Photo Tag: Add label and tag to your photo/image just like facebook!
After installation of this plugin, you can tag your photo in “Media > Photo Tag”. And create a photo tag item.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Add label/tag image/photo like facebook.
- Easy to embed photo in post/page using shortcode.
- Easily add shortcode in post/page using “Add Media” button.
- Two color scheme for the tag/label. Black(default) and White.
- Lightweight no bloated features.
- Responsive and mobile ready.
- Works in any theme.
- Very cool 🙂
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New” Page from your Admin.
- To install directly from WordPress.org repository, search the plugin name in the search box and click “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- To install from plugin .zip file, click “Upload Plugin” button in “Plugins > Add New” Screen. Browse the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “Media > Photo Tag” to create and manage your photo.
- Where is the settings ?
There’s no settings page. You can navigate to “Media > Photo Tag” to manage your photo and tag entry.
- How to Add Tag/Label Photo ?
Create a new Photo Entry, Upload/Select Image, click anywhere in image to add your tag.
- How to Edit tag ?
When you editing a photo, simply click on the tag, and you can edit/delete the tag.
- How to display in post ?
Simply use the shortcode provided in any post content.
Did exactly what I needed it to do. Had one conflict and the author had it fixed in a couple hours..
Contributors & Developers
“f(x) Photo Tag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1.0 – 14 April 2016
- Add Media Modal Tab to insert photo tag shortcode easier.
- Update f(x) Box Pup Up.
- Fix edit tag bug when no changes.
1.0.0 – 08 April 2016