This new version uses Flowplayer 5 running on HTML5, so we recommend you read first two questions of FAQ first.
Once the plugin is uploaded and activated, there will be a submenu of settings menu called FV WordPress Flowplayer. In that submenu, you can modify following settings:
- AutoPlay - decides whether the video starts playing automatically, when the page/post is displayed.
- AutoBuffering - decides whether te video starts buffering automatically, when the page/post is displayed. If AutoPlay is set to true, you can ignore this setting.
- Popup Box - decides whether a popup box with "replay" and "share" buttons will be displayed when video ends.
- Enable Full-screen Mode - select false if you do not wish the fullscreen option to be displayed.
- Allow User Uploads - select true if you like to upload new videos via Media Library.
- Enable Post Thumbnail - select true if you wish the screen shot appear as post thumbnail. Works only when uploading new splash image via Media Library.
- Convert old shortcodes with commas - older versions of this plugin used commas to sepparate shortcode parameters. This option will make sure it works with current version.
- Commercial Licence Key - enter your licence key here to get the completely unbranded version of the player
- Colors of all the parts of flowplayer instances on page/post (controlbar, canvas, sliders, buttons, mouseover buttons, time and total time, progress and buffer sliders).
On the right side of this screen, you can see the current visual configuration of flowplayer. If you click Apply Changes button, this player's looks refreshes.