• Added support for new CF7 changes.
• Fixed a bug with CF7 & GF with new code base
• NinjaForms support
• Branding update
• Gravity Forms cache fix
- Fixed a bug with Gravity Forms not refreshing correctly
- Tested support for WordPress 4.1
- Depreciating Popup/Lightbox mode, we recommend you disable this mode.
- Added new FunCaptcha Logo & colour scheme
- Support for latest Contact Form 7 changes
- Tested support for WordPress 4.0
- Code cleanup
- bbPress if set to show on topic and comment posting, hide admin now works as expected.
- Fixed url link with ajax_reload.js
- Changed terminology of Lightbox mode to Popup mode
- Bug fix for multisites using Buddypress
- Theme selection, you can now change the visual appearance of FunCaptcha. See the selection at our website.
- Support for versions of PHP without CURL or JSON support.
- Lightbox mode.
- Increased priority of FunCaptcha for error processing, prevents conflict with other plugins that check to see if form errors exist.
- Security improvements.
- Made localhost not cause issues for registration purposes.
- Show form on both buddypress and regular registration forms for Multisites.
- Support for wordpress multisite registration forms.
- Made more clear the service connects to the funcaptcha API servers to verify solves.
- Fixed bug with missing files.
- Added FunCaptcha login form setting. You can now use FunCaptcha to protect your login forms.
- Added support for cache plugins.
- Added support for users with allow_url_include=0 set.
- Contact Form 7 support is now enabled by default.
- Added information about how to signup multiple WordPress sites.
- Signup now automatically detects your site URL and prefills it for you.
- Can now hide from admins.
- Code cleanup and optimizations.
- User with Buddypress installed will now see FunCaptcha on Buddypress as well as the WordPress registration forms.
- Added conflicting plugin warnings to activation tab.
- Updated nonce support, added additional settings security.
- Will now warn if FunCaptcha can detect any conflicting plugins.
- Patches CSRF vulnerability in the settings panel that was created in last update.
- FunCaptcha will no longer show the error message or prevent comments until you have inserted activation keys.
- Fixed url link in settings.
- Can now adjust the alignment of FunCaptcha, left, right or centered.
- Adjustable security setting. You can now choose between Automatic and Enhanced security. If you choose Automatic, security starts at the lowest level, and rises and falls automatically, adjusted by FunCaptcha's monitoring system. The Enhanced level has more challenges to solve, but is very hard for spammer programs to get past. Please read more at our FAQ
- Gravity Forms support. You can now use FunCaptcha in any Gravity Forms, using the advanced field elements.
- Activate your account directly in the plugin to get your keys. No longer do you need to leave wordpress to register and activate an account to get your security keys. We have done our best to make this process as smooth and simple as possible.
- Activate tab added to support the new in-built registration process. Public and Private keys have also been moved to this new tab.
- Enhanced built in error checking. If your keys look incorrect we will now warn you.
- Fixed bug where if logged in users was disabled may still require verification.
- Removed php short codes to add support for older versions of PHP or those that have them turned off.
- Buddypress support.
- Now displays FunCaptcha before the comment submit button.
- Fixed a visual issue on mobile devices if a themes width was less than 300pixels, now FunCaptcha will resize to fit.
- New default settings.
- Left aligned FunCaptcha to match wordpress style better.