This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
plugin-name.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- To enable Facebook click on the "enable Facebook" checkbox.
- Visit http://apps.facebook.com/full-circle and install the "Full Circle" Facebook application.
- On the "Full Circle" Facebook app main page click on the "Grant permission for share updates" to allow the "Full Circle" app to post links to your feed.
- On the "Full Circle" settings page in your WordPress Admin page you now need to give WordPress a way to log in as you to Facebook. You do this by asking Facebook for a authentication token via the link at the top of the settings page. Enter that token into the form and save the page settings (or save the page settings after you also enable Twitter). If you didn't do step 4 you can also do that here once you've submitted the authentication token. Clicking on "share info with facebook" is the same things as step 4.
- Choose if you want all posts to post to your Facebook feed by default.
- Choose how many characters of your post (including title) you want as the "comment" part of the link post. Defaults to 0.
- To enable Twitter click on the "enable Twitter" checkbox.
- Enter your twitter username and password.
- Choose if you want all posts to post to your twitter feed by default
- To enable links at the bottom of your blog posts click on "Enable links for posting to socialmedia blog and bookmark sites."
- Next click on the networks you want to have links for.
Now when any users posts a blog post on your WordPress blog it will automatically be posted to Facebook and/or Twitter.
Give it a try.