Frontend Login and Registration Blocks plugin provides blocks helps you to add login, register, lost password forms from front end.
Additionally, you can create user settings page, add limit login attempts and user activation functionality and more to your website…
Why Choose Frontend Login and Registration Forms
1. Easy to Use
You can add login, register, lost password or user settings with just a one click. They are all blocks!
Each block has color, font and size option in the right sidebar of block editor. You can easily customize your forms.
Note: Please read the guide before using the plugin.
- Block Editor
- Site Editor
This plugin provides 7 blocks.
- Welcome Card Display a welcome card for logged in users. Card has a logout button.
- Register Form Display register form
- User Settings Form Display user settings form
- User Activation Block Display user activation result
- Reset (Lost) Password Form Display reset password form
- Login Form Display login form
- Login/Logout Menu Item Navigation menu item for login/logout operation.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/frontend-login-and-registration-blocksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Frontend Login and Registration Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Textdomain values fixed in all blocks
- Register Form Block: Padding added to right sidebar settings panel
- Color presets added into ColorPicker and BorderControl components
- Php warnings fixed at php files located Public/partial folder
- Readme.txt updated
- Code revisions
- Fixed “function exists” function in frontend-login-and-registration-blocks.php