This plugin provides a quick way to get any support query or feedback from your site visitors or registered users via email.
This plugin gives a simple widget. All you need to do is provide a title and an email address in the widget to receive emails.
Visitors do not have to search for a menu or link on your site to provide a feedback or ask a query. They will now see a simple support/feedback form on the sidebar.
If email id is not specified, the plugin uses site administrator’s email id.
Receiver gets a well formatted email having a default subject ‘Support query or Feedback from a visitor’. This email also contains a link that enables a quick reply.
- Upload ‘front-end-help-or-feedback-widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or upload ‘front-end-help-or-feedback-widget.zip’ through WordPress admin panel
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the widget ‘Front-End Help or Feedback’ into a sidebar and configure as follows:
- Provide a title and email address in the widget to receive email. However, by default a title and email id of the site administrator is taken by widget. If you try to save widget fields with empty values, the default details are automatically entered in the widget. If you are okay with these values, click on ‘save’ button to save these values or change values if required and then click on ‘save’ button.
- Unable to see widget title in sidebar on front end. What to do?
Please, verify that you have saved the ‘title’ into widget.
- Unable to receive email. What to do?
Please, verify that you have saved recipient’s email address’ into widget.
Contributors & Developers
“Front-End Help or Feedback Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version