Protect your content with Levels. Levels can protect Posts, Pages and Categories.
Levels are not sequential, they are more like groups.
Currently the Payment gateways are non-functional due to stripping out the copy-protection during the open sourcing process.
These will be restored over time, including: PayPal, Authorize.net and Google Checkout.
- PHP 5.3.0
- Curl (Used to update News & Info)
- Simple Xml
- MySql 5
- To Be Determined
- Where did this come from?
Synergy Software Group LLC (now out of business) open-sourced their commercial WordPress plugin WP-Membership 1.1.3. This plugin is based on that original source tree. (Thus why it starts on version 1.1.4)
- When is feature “X” going to be done?
I work on Free WP-Membership as time permits, so the best answer I can give is “When it’s done”. With that said it is open source and you can contribute to it. To do so simply fork the project on GitHub and submit a pull request with your changes.
Now while I don’t have any specific dates things will be done, I am keeping a current list of the sequence things are planned to be done at Issues and GitHub.
- What is currently being worked on?
- Register pages now use Short codes
- Enhanced the Dashboard Widget
- Short code based partial content protection
- Updated minimum supported WordPress version to 2.8.0
- Moved Payment Gateway Interface (for future refactor)
- Added a Login Widget
- Enhanced minimum requirements checking
- List % completed progress by Milestone in News & Info
- Converted the LoginFrom, RegistrationForm and UserProfileForm macros to WordPress Shortcode
- Added a requirements check to the activation code
- More general code cleanup (added comments, removed unused filters, refactored and reorginized code paths, etc)
- Issues on News & Info are now sorted by release milestone
- fixed an error in the installation of 1.1.6 that caused a server 500 error
- Updated the readme.txt to better conform with WordPress.org’s parser
- Refactored Option Tabs (Code Cleanup)
- Added Important Links to News & Info tab
- Added Issues to News & Info tab
- Fixed some more navigation issues (broken by removing the DRM) when accessing Payment Gateways, Feedback or Troubleshooting from the Settings menu
- Integrated with WordPress.org’s plugin database
- Added an error message to the Feedback tab indicating that it’s currently non-functional
- Fixed some navigation that was broken after stripping out DRM
- Payment Gateways were broken due removal of DRM
- Stripped DRM from the original plug-in
- Initial release as Open Source