Website Monitoring by RoundTripEmail.com monitors your blog from a remote web server to make sure it’s online and responding. If your blog stops responding for approximately 30 minutes, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
You can read more
- Are you really monitoring my website for free?
Yes. This service is provided by RoundTripEmail.com and monitors your website from a remote server to make sure it’s online and responding in a timely manner.
- How often is the status of my website checked?
Websites are checked every 30 minutes.
- When do I get an alert?
Email alerts are sent after 2 consecutive monitoring failures (about 1 hour).
- Will you send me an “up” alert?
Yes, we send up alerts as long as your site is not off-line for more than 2 days. If your site stops responding for an extended period of time, we’ll auto-disable our monitor and no longer send alerts (we can’t monitor offline websites for free forever 🙂 ). However, once your site is back online, just click the Save Changes & Activate button in your WordPress Admin area for our plugin options. This will reactivate the monitor.
- Initial Release.
- Clean up to options page. Better validation and communication to remote server.
- Additional documentation provided and better data sync handling.