This plugin creates a new “Free Shipping” method, extended from the one on WooCommerce core, with the possibility of making unavailable any other shipping methods in the same zone when this one is available.
This is set by instance, and not globally like on other plugins, so you can fine-tune which methods are hidden when one (or more) free shipping options are active per zone.
There’s also a new “All products are in the same shipping class” option on the “Free shipping requires…” field, to allow activation of this method only if all the products in the cart belong to a specific shipping class.
Header photo by Drew Beamer.
- Set a “Free Shipping” method
- Choose which shipping methods, on the same zone, should be hidden when this one is active
- Activate the method only if all the products in the cart belong to a specific shipping class
PRO add-on (soon to be released) features:
- Tell us what would you like to see in a PRO add-on 🙂
- Technical support
I need help, can I get technical support?
This is a free plugin. It’s our way of giving back to the wonderful WordPress community.
There’s a support tab on the top of this page, where you can ask the community for help. We’ll try to keep an eye on the forums but we cannot promise to answer support tickets.
If you reach us by email or any other direct contact means, we’ll assume you are in need of urgent, premium, and of course, paid-for support.
Can I contribute with a translation?
Sure. Go to GlotPress and help us out.
Contributors & Developers
“Free shipping and hide other methods for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Free shipping and hide other methods for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
0.5.0 – 2022-06-29
- New brand: PT Woo Plugins 🥳
- Requires WordPress 5.0, WooCommerce 3.0 and PHP 7.0
- Tested with WordPress 6.1-alpha-53556 and WooCommerce 6.7.0-beta.2
0.4.2 – 2021-03-11
- Tested with WordPress 5.8-alpha-50516 and WooCommerce 5.1.0
- Fix one string textdomain
- Add a new “Free shipping requires…” option “All products are in the same shipping class” (sponsored by Intergesso)
- Fix two strings textdomain
- readme.txt fix
- Initial release (sponsored by Planeta Tangerina)
- Tested with WordPress 5.6-alpha-49035 and WooCommerce 4.6.0-beta.1