This plugin are used for managing the banner or any of the blocks which will turn automatically changed when some important event are occur,
which this also already set at the back end.
The events date will be continued repeated every years
- easy to manage on the back end
- easy to add on the front end
- can be used not only on the banner but on any of html block components
- front-end address : http://4test.denovembre.com/event_banner
- back-end address : http://4test.denovembre.com/event_banner/wp-admin
- back-end username : demo
- back-end password : demo
If there are a bug, problem or any idea, suggestion, advice.
Please e-mail me at : email@example.com (I gurantee you will receive quick response!)
Don’t forget to visit my small blog, at : http://blog.denovembre.com
- Download “event_banner” (https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/free-event-banner.zip)
- Upload “event_banner” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set your default banner, this used if there are no events are occur at the moment
- Set your events
- add >> class=”event_banner” << on any of html components you wants to show the automatically event banner changer
- (the sixth step) dont put an image inside that html components, the rest of the styling is handled by your self
- What is the name and description are used for ?
As you can see that was nothing affected to anything, you can ignore that.
But this will be developed on the next version.
Contributors & Developers
“Event Banner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Implementing ideas.
- Initializing basic functions.
- Fix wrong css file name call.
- Fix php short tag.
- Fix upgrade script.
- Avoiding error folder permission.
- Adding referral features.