Displays venue names and icons of the latest Foursquare checkins.
Requires Foursquare Username and Password filled out in the widget’s settings.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select where you would like the widget to be displayed under ‘Widgets’
- How many checkins can I display?
From what I found out, currently the API returns 18 checkins, but your number may vary.
- How do I style the widget using CSS?
The widget spits out an unstylerd unorderd list with the id “foursquare_latest_checkins_widget”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Foursquare Latest Checkins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed input field in Settings for item count to select tag
- Error handling if there is no Foursquare data or the history has no elements
- Show checkin time (selectable)
- First public release.