Allows images to be imported from remote image albums sources (e.g. Picasa) and associated with posts as attachments.
Picasa Account Email
In order to import Picasa albums the email associated with your Picasa Web Album account must be supplied on the Album Connect Settings Page.
Picasa Image Import Resolution
This settings allows you to decide what maximum width resolution images from Picasa should be retrieved with by Fotomoto Album Connect. The original aspect ratio of the image is preserved.
In order to import a remote album, first ensure that the Fotomoto Album Connect Settings page has been filled in with valid information. Then, either open an existing post or go to
the “Add New” post page. From here, in the right hand corner there is a meta box called “Fotomoto Album Connect”. Within this box click the button labelled “Import Album”. A dialog will open
with options for importing and the select box will fill with available albums to import.
To sync a post associated with a remote album:
* Go to the edit page of the post in question
* Find the “Fotomoto Album Connect” meta box in the right hand corner.
* Click on “Sync”.
* A dialog will be shown with several options, click on “Sync” within dialog to continue.
* Progress shown in “Fotomoto Album Connect” meta box.
Import Album Description
Toggle whether album descriptions from the remote source should be imported/synced to post.
Import Photo Captions
Toggle whether photo captions from the remote source should be imported/synced to post.
- Download the plugin file.
- Unzip it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Fotomoto Album Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added support for Picasa Web Albums import/sync from post edit page and “Add New” post page