- quick fix for global section toggle bug
- conditional submission hooks (see FAQ)
- removed somewhat useless 'can-hook' setting, since I assume everybody wants success processing. Comment via github or author website contact form if you really need it.
- Fix for longstanding (?) Firefox admin bug (issue #36) preventing field editing/input selection
- fix form plugin checking when multiple contact form plugins used at same time
- integration with Ninja Forms
- refactored CF7 and GF integrations to take advantage of new FPLUGIN base (to make future integrations easier)
- defined upgrade path
Due to the new common form extension base, the way forms are identified in the settings has been changed.
Deactivating and reactivating the plugin (which happens automatically on upgrade, but not FTP or other direct file changes) should correct your existing settings.
Depending on how many services you have configured, the upgrade path may DESELECT your form selections in each service or otherwise break some configurations.
If you are concerned this may affect you, please export the settings so you can reapply your selections.
- Updated cf7 plugin to match their latest changes.
- using new way to access properties
- removed remaining support for all older versions of CF7 (it was just getting complicated)
Trying to add some clarity to the admin pages
- totally removing hidden field plugin -- seems like even though it wasn't referenced, it may have caused the "invalid header" error during install
- admin ui - js fixes (configurable section icons via
data-icon; entire metabox title now toggles accordion)
- stripslashes on submission to fix apostrophes in 'failure response' textarea
...service_filter_args to allow altering post headers, etc
- fix: removed more args-by-reference (for PHP 5.4 issues, see support forum requests)
- tested with WP 3.8, CF7 3.6
- fix: failure response attaches to 'onscreen message' for Gravity Forms
- fix: (actually part of the next feature) failure response shows onscreen for Contact Form 7
- customize the failure response shown onscreen -- new admin setting per service (see description)
- protecting against unattached forms
- Github link
- global post filter
Forms3rdPartyIntegration_service_filter_post in addition to service-specific with suffix
_0; accepts params
- admin options hook
- fix: gravityforms empty 'notification' field
- fix: admin ui -- 'hooks' toggle on metabox clone, row clone fieldname
- fix: service hooks not fired multiple times when both GF and CF7 plugins are active
- fix: Gravityforms correctly updates $form array
- Fixed "plugin missing valid header" caused by some PHP versions rejecting passing variable by reference (?) as reported on Forum support topics "Error on install" and "The plugin does not have a valid header", among others
- Dealt with weird issue where clicking a label also triggers its checkbox click
- Other general ui fixes
- More "verbose" endpoint-test script (headers, metadata as well as get/post)
- cleaned up admin JS using delegate binding
- added "empty" checking for 3rdparty entries to avoid dreaded "I've deleted my mappings and can't do anything" error
- timeout option
- fixed CF7 form selection bug
- conditionally load CF7 or GF only if active/present; note that this plugin must
init normally to check CF7
- Added "Label" column for administrative notes
- Added failure hook - if your service fails for some reason, you now have the opportunity to alter the CF7 object and prevent it from mailing.
moved "external" includes (hidden-field plugin) to later hook to avoid conflicts when plugin already called
changed filter callback to operate on entire post set, changed name
fixed weird looping problem; removed some debugging code; added default service to test file
moved filter to include dynamic and static values; icons
added configuration options, multiple services
base version, just directly submits values