Foragr is a service and tool to aggregate activity streams.
Foragr gathers all the activity from components on your site and unifies them in one activity stream.
You can then build powerful community around it on your website.
The Foragr for WordPress plugin seamlessly integrates using the Foragr API and by syncing with WordPress plugins.
Foragr for WordPress
- Uses the Foragr API
- Tracks activity from Facebook, Twitter, Disqus, IntenseDebate, and WordPress so it can be viewed by you and your users
- Incentives built on top of this activity stream
- Simple installation
- All site activity tracked in one place
- Completely customizable widgets
- Integrated web dashboard
- Powerful REST APIs
- RSS and Atom feeds for your activity stream
- Build community around your content
- Cleaned up some of the references and updated the description. No functional changes.
- Adapted the Disqus WordPress plugin as the basis for the Foragr WordPress plugin
- Unpack archive to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory inside
- Maintain the directory structure of the archive (all extracted files
should exist in ‘wp-content/plugins/foragr-activity-stream/’)
- From your blog administration, click on Plugins -> Foragr to change settings
(WordPress 2.0 users can find the settings under Options > Foragr.)
Contributors & Developers
“Foragr Activity Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors