You can set default to all your external links on your posts are follow or nofollow. You can exclude some domains you want. If you have trouble, please go to the Plugin Site.
With this plugin, you can:
- set all external links are nofollow
- set all external links are nofollow except some domain you choose
- set all external links are follow
- set all external links are follow except some domain you choose
Donations are graciously accepted to support the continued development and maintenance of this and other plugins. Thank you.
- Download the latest zip file and extract the
- Upload it to your
Follow Nofollow Controlon the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- How do set all external links to nofollow?
Go to the setting page of the plugin (Follow-Nofollow menu on the left) then choose
Defaultoption. Save Changes and see the effect. All external links become nofollow.
- How do set all external links to nofollow except my friend`s blog?
Defaultoption as above. In the
Follow Domainstext area, write your friend`s blog domain:
I have Tried it on Impossible Rush For PC blog, but its not working there..
Very good plugin. I have checked different plugins in this manner.
You don’t need to worry about dofollow or nofollow links in all sections of your site only by selection of nofollow or dofollow by default, in addition you can add exception domains list in this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Follow Nofollow Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors