Follow My Links is a very simple plugin that prevents WordPress from automatically adding a “rel=nofollow” attribute to the following two categories of authorial links:
1. links in the post author‘s comments;
2. links to the post author‘s URL (usually linked to from the comment author’s username).
Please do send me your feedback via this comment form.
- Updated function replacements for _make_url_clickable_cb(), _make_web_ftp_clickable_cb(), and make_clickable() (02/27/2011)
- Added comment headers to code sections
- Added a copy of the GNU GPLv2 License to the plugin package
- FIXED: Now allows the post author to remove nofollow from links in user comments by editing (07/10/2009)
- FIXED: Bug preventing the correct detection of authorial comments (06/25/2009)
- First public release (06/24/2009)