Download link: http://www.ignitesocialmedia.com/tools/follow-me/
NOTE: The latest version allows you to stick the plugin on the side of your website. In order to see the large icons appear properly delete your old instaces of links out to your different social profiles and re-add them.
1) Upload the entire Follow-Me folder into your wp-content/plugins folder like so: wp-content/plugins/follow-me/
2) Login to your admin panel and go to your plugins control panel and activate the Follow Me Plugin
1) Go to the Follow Me settings page at: /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=fmoptions
2) Fill in your information as appropriate.
3) Go to Design > Widgets
4) If using the button option, move (drag and drop) the Follow Me widget to where you would like it in your active sidebar.
5) Click "Save Changes"
NOTE: If you do not have a widget supported theme then simply drop in
<?php FollowMeSocialMedia() ?> anywhere you want the widget to show up.
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Active Installs: 5,000+
Got something to say? Need help?