Foliopress WYSIWYG is the editor you were always hoping for, every time you installed a new content management system.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG is simple and correctly configured straight out of the box.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG handles images and text equally well.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG gives you SEO ready images (properly labelled with caption and alt and title tags).
- Foliopress WYSIWYG is simple enough to use that your clients will love it.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG has all the extra control and flexibility you want to be able to do advanced coding on your content pages.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG looks great in your browser window. No more eyesore when using an online text editor. We aren't living in the 90's anymore and our online text editors shouldn't look like WordStar.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG has easy and quick access to source code for experts so your programmers won't get frustrated and turn it off.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG produces standards compliant html quickly and easily.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG is forgiving: even if you make some terrible HTML/XHTML errors Foliopress WYSIWYG? will always give you or your clients it's best version of your document without erasing it.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG does true WYSIWYG. You can actually see the text in your edit box the same way it is in your content box (simple three step point and click configuration).
- Foliopress WYSIWYG will never go out of date: Foliopress WYSIWYG is assembled from best of breed open source projects so it will always be on the cutting edge of web design. The parts are carefully assembled as modules with no modifications to core code so you can always drop the latest version of the core libraries in for a seamless and instant upgrade.
- Foliopress WYSIWYG is so easy and fun to use, that you just might want to retire your word processor and write all your documents online.
- Uses FCKEditor (FCK) with upgrades, equivalent to CKEditor.
- Includes a fully extended toolbar just like tinyMCE Advanced.