This plugin adds a management interface for the flShow photo carousel as well as template tags to insert the carousel into your WordPress template.
* Find existing images from your WordPress install
* Upload a new image for use in the carousel
* Sort the images that you have in the current image queue by dragging and dropping
7. When you have put all the images in place that you would like to have in your carousel, click the "Preview and Finalize" button
8. If you are happy with your preview, click "Close." Otherwise, go back and change whatever settings you need to.
9. To insert carousels into your theme, you'll have to open up the theme file you want to have the carousel in and add the template tag:
<div style="height:200px"><?php flshow( $id ); ?></div> where
$id is the id number found on the Manage > flShow page.
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.7
Last Updated: 8 years ago
Active Installs: 90+
Got something to say? Need help?