The “Floating Button Call To Action” plugin adds a floating button call to action to your WordPress site. The button appears on the side of the screen and can be customized to suit your needs.
The plugin includes a settings page where you can configure these options. You can access the settings page by navigating to “Floating CTA Button” under the “Settings” menu in the WordPress admin area.
Additionally, the plugin adds a meta box to individual posts and pages, allowing you to override the default button text and link on a per-page/post basis. This can be useful when you want to have different call to action buttons for specific content.
The settings page provides a preview of the button based on the selected options, allowing you to see how it will look on your site.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- CTA Kit Block
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin area.
- Search for “Floating Button Call To Action” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Install Now” button next to the plugin.
- After installation, click on the “Activate Plugin” button to activate it.
- Download the plugin’s ZIP file.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file.
- Connect to your WordPress site via FTP.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server.
- Log in to your WordPress admin area.
- Go to the Plugins menu.
- Find the “Floating Button Call To Action” plugin and click on the “Activate” link.
Please use WordPress support forum to ask any query.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Floating Button Call To Action” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Fixed All Bugs