- Extract the contents of the zip file into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Create Embed In Admin
You can create a new page for your embed or set your embed to appear on your home page.
- Locate & click on the 'Fliptu Social Media Streams' link in the left column of your Admin screen
- Click on the 'Create New Embed Page' button
- The default tab is 'Page Settings.' To add an embed to a new page, enter the desired 'Page Name' and paste the embed code you created on Fliptu into the text box. The plugin will automatically create the new page & display your embed.
- The alternate tab is 'Home Settings.' To add an embed to your blog's home page, paste the embed code you created on Fliptu into the text box. Then, insert short code [FLIPTU_HOME EMBED='HOME'] on your home post or page.
Note: for most WordPress themes' Full Width Page template, the ideal maximum width for your embeds is 900px. This will accommodate a 3-column embed. See Silicon Beach LA for a real world example.
Create Embed With Widget
- Go to the Appearance -> widget screen, drag the Fliptu widget to a sidebar, and fill out the necessary fields and options. It is recommended that you only create embeds in single column format for inclusion in the sidebar.
Live Fliptu Pages
Check out some famous brands, personalities & musicians using Fliptu:
- Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Linkin Park
- Darius Rucker
- Adam Carolla
- Rally America