flexIDX Home Search plugin provides an easy solution to embed home search form into your sidebars, and page/post content. Generate custom search links and iframes withing WYSIWYG editor and embed them into your community related pages with a click of a mouse.
IMPORTANT!!! You have to be a member of the FlexMLS as well as have their paid IDX service. See official flexMLS website.
- Sidebar Home Search widget on ScottsdaleHomes.com.
- Video Preview.
- Video #1 – setup for non-Phoenix/AZ agents.
- Video #2 – setup for non-Phoenix/AZ agents.
- Flexible labels appearance settings.
- Customizable list of cities/areas to search.
- WYSIWYG widget to generate custom IDX links and iFrames – no coding is required – everything is point and click.
You don’t really need to use shortcodes, but in case you want to get creative, you can use the following:
- [flexidxhs] – embeds the Quick Home Search widget.
- [idxiframe url=”” width=”” height=””] – embeds an iframe. The url parameter is required. The width and the height are optional and will default to 100% width and 800px height if not set.
- Author: Max Chirkov
- Author URI: http://www.PhoenixHomes.com
- Copyright: Released under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
– Fixed: settings page layout.
– Improved: removed numerous PHP notices and warnings.
– Fixed: search criteria weren’t getting passed from quick home search into the iFrame.
– New Feature: Added ability to open search results in an iFrame when using Quick Home Search widget.