To use this plugin:
- unzip and add the flexible-navigation folder to your plugins directory.
- You should have the flexible-navigation.php, Navigation.swf file and two directories, data and css-swf.
- The folder /wp-content/plugins/flexible-navigation/data must be writable, because this is where the properties file that defines the navigation is saved.
- From the administration panel activate the plugin.
- Go to settings->flexible-navigation to configure the navigations style and content. You can now add a flex navigation to any page!
- Add the function call AddFlexNav(); anywhere you would like to add the navigation. (most commonly the sidebar.php file of your theme.
If you would like to extend upon what is offered in the settings page, you may edit flexible-navigation.php at line 225+,
however I suggest you be comfortable with php if you want to do this as there is not much of a tutorial at this time.