★★★ FLASH ROTATOR GALLERY is a flash real 3D module with an expectacular desing.
Flash rotator gallery is perfect to create:
- 3D photo galleries
- 3D portfolios
- 3D menus
- 3D slideshow
- 3D headers
- 3D banners
- 3D catalogs for your products
- All that you can needs
Flash rotator Gallery can be used like module or widget in your wordpress sites.
In this plugin, you can configure a lot of params like size, colors, background, links to your post or external sites, photos, number of rows or images tittles.
Very easy to use, create a gallery is easier than never. You only have to write your image folder and automaticaly Matrix show all your photos.
Additional Plugin Information:
You can add several galleries to your wordpress, using each one with differents folder. That allow you configure in diferents post or pages, diferents galleries with differents images.
- Upload `flash-rotator-gallery` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory. (You can install using wordpress administration too)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your wordpress administration.
- Create and configure a new item of flash rotator in your WordPress admin. A new button is created in your wordpress admin: FLASH ROTATOR(see admin params to configure it)
- To add a new item of Flash Rotator you only have to write [`flash_rotator_gallery` ID] in your post or pages, where ID is the gallery ID. (you can add several items in your wordpress)
- Admin params:
- Gallery Name: Identify your Flash Rotator item with a name
- Images Folder: Select your images folder. For Example /images/ ( very important don’t forget last / )
- Zoom: Number between 1 to 5 to choose the zoom of your Flash Rotator
- Speed: Speed of pictures in carousel. Value between 0.1 to 1.
- Vertical movement: If you active this option, when you roll over, the camera is moved up the carousel.
- Images Link: If you want to see images real size in new window, you must active this option.
- Flash Width: Width of swf object (flash width). This value can be in pixels or %, for example 400 px or 100%.
- Flash Height: Height of flash gallery. This value can be only in px.
- Images Links: If you have activated images link option, you have to add a list with your links ( external sites, documents, photos…). Each one separated by ENTER
- Images titles: Titles to your images in carousel. Each one separated by ENTER.
- Link Target: Target of your images link (_blanch, _self, …)
- What parameters should I set up to look good to me the carousel?
Once installed and activated, default plugin have to work correctly.
First of all you can add images folder to view what is the result of your plugin. After that, you can configure params how you want. These parameters are often required to configure because the carousel is different depending on the images that you upload.
Contributors & Developers
“★★★ FLASH ROTATOR GALLERY ★★★” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.