- Restores the code from 10.1.5. Version 10.1.8 was released by the WordPress team, because 10.1.6 and 10.1.7 were compromised and contained malicious code.
- When add song, "add" button will duplicated bug fixed.
- Some deprecated function calls updated.
- Use swfobject_original as the script tag name of swfobject.js instead of swfobject because of the conflict with Facebook Walleria plugin.
- Fix "song title cannot be too long" error.
- Fixed a little bug, cannot use html special chars in link option.
- The error of template tag not work fixed.
- Playlist editor CSS bug fixed.
- New plugin homepage created.
- Playlist editor redesigned, the list now sortable
- Add WordPress Mu support, by http://ixiezi.com
- Add a template tag for theme developers
<swfobject> to load player to web page.
- Use random default id
- Correct a spelling mistake
- Bug fixed: the player always float on top layer of web pages, and break the lightbox.
- Bug fixed: fix the broken color picker in config editor.
- Bug fixed: When using apostrophe in song's title, slashes will be added automatically.
- Bug fixed: When the name of its directory is not default one, the plugin will not work.
Save the config file and playlist file formatted, now they are human readable.
Fix the "when play single song cannot find playlist" bug
Two stupid bugs have been fixed.
Fix the problem of cannot load config file and playlist in Safari.