This plugin provides easy embedding of flash-based videos from various portals and MP3-files (including player) with generation of a corresponding link.
You can copy the full URL of the video and enter it in your post (or page) either by using the quicktag “Flash Cortex” (added by the plugin) or just by typing “[flash]URL[/flash]”. The embedded Video will be shown in the preview and of course in the final post (or page).
The resulting (and embedded) source code is fully “XHTML 1.0 Transitional” compliant.
The following 10 video portals are currently supported:
- YouTube.com (all international versions)
- Google (international and german version)
- Sevenload (international and german version)
- Yahoo! Video (international version)
- Is there a quicktag for the post / page editor?
Yes, it will be added automatically when the plugin is activated
- Is there a button for the WYSIWYG-Editor?
- How can I get support for this plugin?
Just ask your question (in German or English) by using the comment form at the plugin page and i will try to respond as soon as possible (also via comment).
- 1.0.9 (21.07.09)
- 1.0.8 (01.09.08; Support for divshare.com added, better support for vimeo.com)
- 1.0.7 (20.07.08; Better support for vimeo.com)
- 1.0.6 (06.04.08; Better support for vimeo.com, revver.com, video.yahoo.com and clipfish.de; de.video.yahoo.com is not supported anymore)
- 1.0.5 (30.03.08; Better support for YouTube)
- 1.0.4 (03.12.07; Better support for clipfish.de)