Spider Flash Calendar is a highly configurable Flash calendar plugin which allows you to have multiple organized events.
Minimum requirements for installing the Spider Flash Calendar
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
Perform a new installation for the calendar
* Log in to the administrator panel for installing the calendar
* Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
* Click on "Choose file" ("Browse") and select the Spider Flash Calendar zip file.
* Click the "Upload&Install" button for uploading and installing the calendar.
* Click the "Activate Plugin" button for activating the calendar plugin.
If the installation of the calendar is successful, you will see a notification message. If any problem occurs during the installation of the calendar , please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Active Installs: 1,000+
Got something to say? Need help?