FitVids automatically sizes videos in responsive themes so that the video is always the right size.
- Videos in single posts
- Videos on the homepage
- Videos in archives
- Videos in the sidebar widgets
FitText automatically sizes text responsive themes so that the text is always the right size.
- Site Title
- Site Description
- Single post titles
- Post titles on the homepage
- Post titles in archives
Lettering automatically wraps text with < span > tags so that each element can be styled, creating unique layouts.
- Spans around each letter
- Spans around each word
- Spans around each line
- Advanced – Span around each word, and each letter within
- Copyright 2011, Chris Coyier – http://css-tricks.com + Dave Rupert – http://daverupert.com
- Credit to Thierry Koblentz – http://www.alistapart.com/articles/creating-intrinsic-ratios-for-video/
- Copyright 2011, Dave Rupert http://daverupert.com
- Copyright 2010, Dave Rupert http://daverupert.com
- Thanks to Paul Irish – http://paulirish.com – for the feedback.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select the scripts you wish to use on the plugin settings page
- can I use my own jQuery function to control the scripts
Yes. Just hook into wp_footer and write it up using the correct syntax.
- What themes are fully supported
Currently only twentyeleven, twentytwelve and genesis child themes are supported
Contributors & Developers
“FitVids, FitText and Lettering (Oh My!)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fine tuning for twentyeleven, twentytwelve and genesis child theme support
- The initial release.