Find and replace all the strings from all the fields of all the tables. The MySql user must have the required permissions. It’s highly recommended to take a backup of database before using the plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin archive file.
- Expand it to wp-content/plugins/ directory or can be uploaded the archive file from WordPress backend.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Is is case sensitive?
Does this plugin take backup before replacing?
No, there are no backup feature.
Contributors & Developers
“Find and Replace All” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.2 – 20.11.2017
Release Date – 20th November, 2017
- Serialized string replace fixed
- Backup featured removed as that could be a security issue
- String replace with single quote improved
- Supports PHP 7
V1.1 – 07.10.2016
Release Date – 7th October, 2016
- Plugin supports serialized string replace
- Backups before string replace
V1.0 – 29.04.2015
- Plugin created