How do I get File Away translated into my native language?
- Download and install Poedit. It's a free translation utility. You can find it on Google.
- Navigate to wp-content/plugins/file-away/lib/lng/ and download the file called "file-away.pot".
- Open up Poedit and choose File > New from POT/PO File. Then point it to "file-away.pot" on your local hard drive.
- When it prompts you, choose your language and dialect from the dropdown.
- Translate, translate, translate!
- When you're done, save it as a .po file. Call it: file-away-en_US.po, if it's US English, which it won't be. Basically, the same language slug that you use in your wp-config.php for WordPress.
- Once it's done and saved, email your .po file to fileaway.plugin at gmail and I will upload it to the File Away repository for everyone's use. In the meantime, you can also upload both the .po and .mo files generated by Poedit to your own wp-content/plugins/file-away/lib/lng/ and begin using it right away on your installation.
How do I correct/update an existing language translation of File Away?
- Follow step 1 of the above question.
- Then follow step 2., except instead of grabbing "file-away.pot", grab the .po file for your language. E.g., "file-away-es_MX.po".
- Edit the .po file in Poedit, then save. It will generate a .po and a .mo file.
- Email the .po file to fileaway.plugin at gmail and in the meantime, upload the .po and .mo files back into your file-away/lib/lng/ directory on the server.
Can I upload files to my server, securely from the front-end, using ajax, with File Away?
Why of course.
Does the File Away shortcode include Directory Tree navigation?
Does the File Away shortcode include subdirectories recursively?
Are you going to make it so that the File Away shortcode includes subdirectories recursively?
As of version 1.5, some few minutes before the rapid contraction of the universe.
I installed the latest update and now the TinyMCE button has disappeared from my page editor. What gives?
Yeah, that's a weird bug with WordPress's auto-update process that occurs sometimes. To fix, just download the plugin manually and install it via FTP or something.