- Under Admin Dashboard, go to "Plugins" tab. Click on "Add New" button and search for "Feedgeorge"
- You will see the search result with the name of "Feedgeorge WordPress Plugin". Click on "Install Now" button and click "OK" to confirm the installation.
- Once the installation has completed, click on "Activate Plugin" button.
Feedgeorge WordPress Plugin Settings
- Before you start using Feedgeorge WordPress Plugin, you need to sign up for API key.
- Login to Feedgeorge to generate the API key if you have already registered as member.
- If you are the new user, click on "sign up" (http://www.Feedgeorge.com/apisignup/) button in Settings page.
- Fill up all details needed in the application form and API key will be auto-generated.
- Copy the API key and paste it into Feedgeorge WordPress Plugin Settings page.
If you have any problem, please contact us at support@Feedgeorge.com
- When upgrading, visit the plugins page in your admin area, scroll down to "Feedgeorge WordPress plugin" and click upgrade.
- WordPress will help you upgrade automatically.