To help users in creating augmented reality (AR) content via WordPress CMS, we introduce you Feedgeorge Augmented Reality Plugin (FGARP). This plugin supports only Geolocation and Layar Vision in Layar mobile browser.
= With this plugin, WordPress users are able to:
a) create Layar Geolocation content.
b) create Layar Vision content.
c) embed map for AR geopoint
- Under Admin Dashboard, go to “Plugins” tab. Click on “Add New” button and search for “Feedgeorge Augmented Reality”
- You will see the search result with the name of “Feedgeorge Augmented Reality Plugin”. Click on “Install Now” button and click “OK” to confirm the installation.
- Once the installation has completed, click on “Activate Plugin” button.
Feedgeorge Augmented Reality Plugin Settings
- Before you start using Feedgeorge Augmented Reality Plugin, you need to sign up as developers in Layar (http://www.layar.com/development/).
- After that, you need to sign up for API key
- Login to Feedgeorge to generate the API key if you have already registered as member.
- If you are the new user, click on “sign up” (http://www.Feedgeorge.com/apisignup/) button in Settings page.
- Fill up all details needed in the application form and API key will be auto-generated.
- Copy the API key and paste it into Feedgeorge WordPress Plugin Settings page.
- More info, please refer to http://wordpress.feedgeorge.com/documentation/#ar.
If you have any problem, please contact us at support@Feedgeorge.com
- When upgrading, visit the plugins page in your admin area, scroll down to “Feedgeorge Augmented Reality Plugin” and click upgrade.
- WordPress will help you upgrade automatically.
Contributors & Developers
“Feedgeorge Augmented Reality Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Key features (v1.0.3)
- Fixed export POI issue in “Geolocation layer” section of admin page
- Fixed delete layer in “Geolocation layer” section of admin page
Key features (v1.0.1)
- create Layar Geolocation content.
- create Layar Vision content.
- embed map for AR geopoint