Creating a feed
- Create a free account at Feeder Ninja.
- Create a new feed by clicking the "Create new" button on Feeder Ninja's homepage.
- Customize your feed.
- Click the "Save & Publish" button.
- Look for the "Feed ID" in the "Feed Publish" section, copy it, and write it somewhere (we will use it later).
If you want your Feeder Ninja feed on the Sidebar of your WordPress website
- Download the plugin and upload it into your WordPress Plugins with the .zip file OR search "Feeder Ninja" and install it.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Appearance -> Widgets, drag the "Feeder Ninja" widget to your sidebar and change the 'Feed ID' to the feed ID you created on Feeder Ninja's website.
If you want your Feeder Ninja feed as part of one of your WordPress posts
- Create a new Post and click on the HTML option on the top-right hand side of the post.
- Copy and paste the following code into your HTML editor: [feederninja feed_guid="FEED_ID"].
- Replace the "FEED_ID" with the feed ID you created on Feeder Ninja's website.
- Before you publish, click Visibility- Public - Stick this post to the front page.
Arguments provides by the shortcode:
- 'feed_guid' Your feed ID from Feeder Ninja
- 'height' height of the iframe