This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install a privacy settings plugin (this plugin has only been tested in conjunction with a MODIFIED version of "Network Privacy")
- Enable privacy settings plugin and set privacy below the "I would like to block search engines, but allow normal visitors" level
- Upload the "feed-key-generator" folder to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Activate feed key (instructions in description)