Featured Post with thumbnail
A really simple way of putting featured posts on your website.
- fixed: all featured posts are shown
- fixed: in a post without images the default one is shown
- fixed: compatible with previous versions of the plugin
- fixed: timthumb vulnerability
- add: ability to use the plugin as a widget and as a function within the template
- add: documentation to use the widget as a function
- add: possibility to using the image provided by the function "the_post_thumbnail()" if it is available
- add: brazilian language (thanks to fernando lopes)
- fixed: problem with the float image
- fixed: problem with the draft post
- fixed: resolved conflict with wordpress sticky post
- Italian Language
- English Language
- Ability to choose how many posts to display on the sidebar
- Possibility to choose the size of thumbnails.
Requires: 2.8, PHP4 & PHP5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-9-21
Got something to say? Need help?