This plugin allows you to display a favicon on your blog – With maximum compatibility!
Simply enter the URLs of the favicon and your blog will use this as the favicon – Less than a minute setup time!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the Favicon My Blog Settings in your Administration Panel
- Does this work exactly as it should?
Just enter the details the plugin asks for with the correct URLs and it should all work.
Contributors & Developers
“Favicon My Blog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- No HTML code shown if no options entered
- Support for PNG icons!
- First Release of this plugin!