Adds FavePay as a WooCommerce payment method.
Information & Requirements
Applicable for merchants selling in Malaysia and Singapore
Register as a FavePay merchant through FaveBiz
Fave is a leading fintech platform in Southeast Asia, providing various payment and loyalty solutions for merchants to grow their business and maximise rewards and value for customers.
FavePay empowers merchants to offer customers a variety of payment methods which includes Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL). Merchants are able to accept major debit and credit cards as well as local e-wallets while enabling loyalty programs through Cashback.
Choose the payment methods that are suitable for you:
Buy Now, Pay Later
- Allows customer to split their purchases into 3 equal and interest-free payments.
- Increase up to 30% of customer’s average order value
- Issue Cashback at your preferred rate, which can only be used at the same brand
- Get up to 70% of customers to shop at your store again within 30 days
- Enable stored-value card or gift cards for customers with the flexibility to use it anytime in the next 180 days
- Experience up to xx% increase of transaction
How to get started?
Sign up as a Fave merchant to gain access to the FaveBiz merchant dashboard.
Install this plugin on your website
Insert the API secret key, outlet ID and country
To retrieve API key and outlet ID:
For merchants new to Fave, our team will guide you through the onboarding and setup process.
For merchants that are already registered to accept FavePay, contact your business development manager for guidance. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com (Malaysia) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore)
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Search plugins “FavePay for WooCommerce” and click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “WooCommerce” > “Settings” > “Payments”, and then click “FavePay” to set up the payment method.
- Follow the instructions and update the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FavePay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.11 – 2022-05-18
- Minor bug fix
1.0.10 – 2022-02-28
- Minor bug fix
1.0.9 – 2022-02-16
- Minor bug fix
1.0.8 – 2022-01-10
- Update refund window to adhere with Fave refund policy
1.0.7 – 2022-01-06
- Minor bug fixes
1.0.6 – 2021-12-02
- Fix for orders status not updating correctly
1.0.5 – 2021-09-06
- Added: Promotional messaging on quick product and product category page
- Added: Ability to edit Descriptions
1.0.4 – 2021-08-18
- Modified: Set payment gateway description based on the merchant country
1.0.3 – 2021-07-27
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
1.0.2 – 2021-07-26
- Added: Save order’s Omni reference into database
- Fixed: Error on generating Omni reference based on order ID
- Fixed: Error on getting order ID based on Omni reference
1.0.1 – 2021-07-23
- Added: Generate unique site ID on plugin activation, to be used in Omni reference
- Added: Check for the payment status on thank you page
- Modified: Default promo text for product and cart level pages
- Modified: Promo JS URL versioning
- Fixed: Unique Omni reference ID for the failed payment or expired QR code
- Fixed: Expired QR code redirect to Pay for Order page
- Fixed: Cancelled order redirect to cancel order page
- Bug fixes and improvements
1.0.0 – 2021-07-12
- Initial release of the plugin