The Fashion Traffic plugin for WordPress is an extension of the Fashion Traffic website that enables you to search Fashion Traffic’s inventory of affiliated fashion products from the “Add New Post” page in your WordPress blog’s admin console so you can add product names, pictures linkes quickly and easily to your blog.
Monetize your Fashion and Style Blog(s)
Fashion Traffic makes it easy for you to add affiliate links for smart new fashion products from all popular styles so be sure to read about how Fashion Traffic lets bloggers use it’s beautiful fashion photos for free, and you get paid to do it!
In case this is the first time you’ve heard about Fashion Traffic and it’s still not clear how Fashion Traffic can help you, here’s a short video to give you a quick introduction:
To use the Fashion Traffic on your blog you’ll first need to register so a member of the Fashion Traffic team can review your blog for appropriate fashion and style content and if appropriate approve your blog to become part of Fashion Traffic’s network of elite fashion bloggers.
Of course you can always contact Fashion Traffic directly with any questions you may have at email@example.com.
About Fashion Traffic
Fashion Traffic is a unique advertising hub, designed specifically for those in the online fashion world. Fashion Traffic connects fashion brands and retailers with fashion-focused publishers and influencers through websites, blogs and social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The Fashion Traffic platform offers advertising solutions that were specifically designed to meet the needs of our selective audience, in an age of growing social media influence and consumer engagement.
It’s generally easy to install the Fashion Traffic plugin for WordPress:
- Visit your WordPress admin console.
- Select “Add New” from the “Plugins” menu.
- Enter “Fashion Traffic” in the search box and click “Search Plugins”.
- Select “Install Now” under the “Fashion Traffic” plugin name.
- After the plugin downloads and installs click “Activate Plugin”.
However, if for some reason you need to install the Fashion Traffic plugin manually:
- Download the Fashion Traffic plugin.
- Add a
/fashiontraffic/subdirectory to the
- Upload the plugin to the
- Select “Installed Plugins” from the “Plugins” menu.
- Find the Fashion Traffic plugin in the list of “all” or “inactive” plugins.
- Finally click the “Activate” link under the blog Fashion Traffic plugin name.
To use the Fashion Traffic plugin
- Select “Add New” from the “Posts” menu to add a new post.
- If you have not yet been approved by Fashion Traffic click the “register now” link in the Fashion Traffic metabox in the upper right corner of the post edit screen and follow the instructions.
- Once you are approved as a Fashion Traffic blogger enter your username and password into the the Fashion Traffic metabox.
- Search for products and click the ones you want to add to your blog.
- Click one of the “Add …” buttons to add the affiliate link and optional photo in your post (and if you want click one of the S, M or L buttons to choose the photo size if you are in fact adding a photo.)
- That’s all!
- What are my fees and how and when do I get paid?
At Fashion Traffic you pay nothing. Registration is free and there are no maintenance fees. You only gain in earnings. For every sale (or even click in certain instances) you generate through your blog with Fashion Traffic pictures, you earn a commission.
We pay you after the 10th of each month for the commissions you earned the month before. We only send payments out for $100. In a month that you don’t reach $100, your commissions will roll over to the following month, or until you reach $100 and your earnings can get sent out to you.
It is important you fill out the payment information in your account (under “Billing History”), so that we will be able to transfer you the money you’ve earned. The preferred method is through PayPal, if you have another preference, please let it be known at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure that you’ve provided credentials on the Account page of the plugin’s settings. You’ll need both an email address
and password registered at RevoStock.com as well as API authorization.
- How do I know what to choose?
Fashion Traffic has an advanced search and is sure to find what you’re looking for. You can also search for product images based on the estimated payout you are looking for, which is written on the image itself. This is the commission you will earn if the picture you post generates a sale for the specific retailer or brand.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or just want some help or style advice, write our specialized matchmaking team at email@example.com.
- Why is using Fashion Traffic better than other affiliate programs?
Fashion Traffic is much more than an affiliate program, it’s a fashion network and blogger community. We bring all the best top brands and trends to one place for our bloggers to grab and enjoy. Our main goal is to make our bloggers happy and ensure that they see the best possible results from us. Our friendly and devoted team is on hand for anything you need, so be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long does my cookie duration last?
Our default cookie duration is 60 days, that means a reader sent from your blog to any fashion store you are promoting, has a window of 60 days to create a purchase that will be allocated to you. Even if a reader went from your blog to an online store and didn’t make a purchase, but only a week later got to the same store directly (not through clicking a link or image on your blog) and made a purchase, you still earn a commission on the sale.
Important to note, advertisers can change the default cookie duration, and if they do, it will be mentioned in their offer.
- If I post a picture of a certain product but once my reader gets to the online store they purchases something else, do I still make a commission even though what I posted wasn’t what was bought?
Yes, when you send traffic to a specific product page of an online store, your traffic is tagged with your blogger ID, and every product that is sold in that store will be allocated to you.
- Can I use a different image or my own image to promote a specific product?
Yes you can. If you want to promote a product with a different image than what is offered on the Fashion Traffic platform, you can do it. All you need to do is search for the product you are looking for and grab the “link only” code. Make sure to use the link from Fashion Traffic to redirect readers that are clicking on your image. This makes sure that you will receive the commission if any purchase occurs.
- What emails and notifications do I get?
We send out newsletters with personalised content, letting you know about promotions, new brands, special offers, best selling products, etc. So keep an eye out for them!
- If there is a refund of a product, do I still get my commission?
No, commissions are paid based on sales and not on cancellations or returns.
- Do links work with iPhone and other smart phones?
Yes they do.
- Can I join you if I’m working with a different affiliate program site?
Yes, we have no problem if you work with other affiliates networks. We are sure that once you work with us you’ll stay with us.
- Who developed this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“Fashion Traffic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixing banner for WordPress.org.