The Falang for Divi plugin makes your Divi page translation simpler. You need to have your site working with the Falang system for translation.
You don’t have to duplicate the page anymore to translate it, just translate only what is necessary. It’s easier to maintain and all parameters are the same for all languages.
Translate static text ,url, textarea, from the main language to other languages.
- Post and Page need to be set to “all languages”
Note : This plugin works with Divi. Make sure you have Divi installed.
Note : This plugin works with Falang. Make sure you have Falang installed and configured with at least 2 languages
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where to find help?
First time users should read the Falang for Divi – Documentation, which explains the basics (with screenshots – in English).
Contributors & Developers
“Falang for Divi Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix ACF Fields in text content (shortcode in text content)
- fix blog module exerpt display
- fix category translation for Blog Module
- fix Custom Search by BestWebSoft Category Page
- fix issue with text encoding
- support WordPress 5.6
- Add assets on wordpress.org
- Initial release