This plugin publishes the title, url, and/or excerpt of your post as the status of your Facebook profile and/or Facebook Page.
- Unzip and upload ‘FT-Facepress-II’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the Admin panel
- Fill required data in the plugin options page (either in the user profile menu for individual WordPress users, or the settings menu for admins)
- Where can I find help or make suggestions?
Contributors & Developers
“FT-FacePress-II” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added functionality to re-publish information to facebook using “Re-FacePress” button in post options
- Changed “test facebook connection” process to prepare for future options.
- Add option to Admin Options page to default to NOT publish post info to facebook.
- Doesn’t display “test facebook connection” link for blank fields.
- Updated str_ireplace function for better PHP4 compatibility
- Changed from mail() to wp_mail() function for better WordPress functionality.
- Add ability to test connection to facebook.
- First public release.