“Facebook Page Albums” get albums/photos from your Facebook Page through Facebook Graph API.
Once set up the API key and Facebook Page’s address in admin panel,
you can call
facebook_page_albums_get_photo_list function to get album/photo list.
Or you just copy ‘themes/example’ in your themes folder, and activate in admin panel. you will see album list and photo list of your facebook page.
This plugin is using Facebook PHP SDK.
This SDK PHP 5.4 or greater.
“Gallery | JKA Singapore” is using this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin panel.
- Go to ‘Facebook Page Albums’ under Settings menu, and set up for API. you can get the API key from Facebook Developers
- Copy ‘themes/example’ to your theme and activate in admin panel. You will see album list of your Facebook Page.
- Develop your theme using PHP.
- I did activate and set up the Configuration. What’s next?
You have to develop PHP in your theme.
Please see ‘themes/example/index.php’, this is very simple sample code.
Or you just copy ‘themes/example’ in your themes folder, and activate in admin panel. you will see album list and photo list of facebook page.
this is bad idea
How can we make use of this plugin? how to use the function “facebook_page_albums_get_album_list” please help.
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Page Albums” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release.
- Fixed paging bug.
- Update Facebook PHP SDK v3.2.2
- Add ‘Album Cache’ option on setting page
- Add Example Theme
- Update Facebook PHP SDK v4.0
- Update example theme
- Remove original cache system using wp_options.
- Fixed functions for paging album list
- Update example theme.