This is a facebook login plugin as widget. This widget also supports default wordpress user login. A facebook application API needs to be created to setup this plugin. The setup is simple. Instructions are provided below.
You need create a new facebook API Applitation to setup this plugin. Please follow the instructions provided below.
- 1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- 2. Click on Create a new app button. A popup will open.
- 3. Add the required informations and don't forget to make your app live. This is very important otherwise your app will not work for all users.
- 4. Then Click the "Create App" button and follow the instructions, your new app will be created.
- 5. Copy and Paste "App ID" and "App Secret" here.
- 6. That's All. Have fun :)
Facebook Login Widget (PRO)
There is a PRO version of this plugin that supports login with Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can get it here in USD 3.00
Click here for Live Demo
- The PRO version also comes with a content restriction Addon. Content of Pages and Posts can be hidden from visitors of your site.
- Content Restriction can be applied from post edit page.
- Use Shortcode to display login form in post or page.
- Use only social icons for logging in. No need to put the entire login form.
- Manage Forgot Password Email Body.
- Update welcome text "Howdy" from plugin settings section.
- Easy css implementation from admin panel.
Facebook Comments Extension
This Addon can be used to replace the default WordPress Comments and insert Facebook / Disqus Comments system to your site. You can get it here in USD 1.00
- Facebook comments.
- Disqus comments.
- Globally turn off comments.
Checkout other plugins WP Register Profile, Post Type Attachment, Newsletter Subscription, WP Support (PRO).