This is a facebook login plugin as widget. This widget also supports default wordpress user login. A facebook application API needs to be created to setup this plugin. The setup is simple. Instructions are provided below.
You need create a new facebook API Applitation to setup this plugin. Please follow the instructions provided below.
- 1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- 2. Click on Create a new app button. A popup will open.
- 3. Add the required informations and don’t forget to make your app live. This is very important otherwise your app will not work for all users.
- 4. Then Click the “Create App” button and follow the instructions, your new app will be created.
- 5. Put “App ID” in plugin settings page.
- 6. That’s All. Have fun 🙂
Facebook Login Widget (PRO)
- The PRO version also comes with a content restriction Addon. Content of Pages and Posts can be hidden from visitors of your site.
- Content Restriction can be applied from post edit page.
- Login Logs are stored in database. IPs gets blocked after a certain numbers of wrong login attempts.
- IPs can be Blocked permanently from admin panel.
- Restrict admin panel access for specific user Roles.
- Option to remove Admin Menu Bar from Front-end for non Administrators.
- Use Shortcode to display login form in post or page.
- Use only social icons for logging in. No need to put the entire login form.
- Manage Forgot Password Email Body.
- Update welcome text “Howdy” from plugin settings section.
- Easy CSS implementation from admin panel.
Facebook Comments Extension
This Addon can be used to replace the default WordPress Comments and insert Facebook or Disqus or Google+ Comments system in your site. You can get it here in USD 1.00
- Facebook Comments.
- Disqus Comments.
- Google+ Comments.
- Globally turn off comments.
Checkout Social Login No Setup that supports login with Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and Microsoft accounts and the most important part is that it requires no Setups, no Maintanance, no need to create any APPs, APIs, Client Ids, Client Secrets or anything. Click here for details | Click here for Live Demo
- Installation Instructions
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to
Settings-> FB Login Widget, and follow the instructions.
- Go to
Appearance->Widgets,in available widgets you will find
FB Login Widget AFOwidget, drag it to chosen widget area where you want it to appear.
- Now visit your site and you will see the login form section.
- If you want to translate the plugin in your language please translate the sample .PO file and mail me the the file at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will include that in the language file. Sample .PO file can be downloaded from here
- For any kind of problem
- Please email me at email@example.com for any queries or Contact me here http://www.aviplugins.com/support.php
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Login Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Code updated with changes in login widget styles.
- Code updated for compatibility.
- Some bug fixes.
- Hooks are added for compatibility.
- plugin code modifications.
- Code updated with some security modifications.
- Support for Yahoo Login Addon added.
- news dashboard widget optimized.
- This is a major update. This will fix the issue when Facebook returns only user id and not user email.
- Support for Microsoft Login Addon added.
- aviplugins.com new dashboard widget added.
- Login form structure dpdated, now with fully responsive login form.
- Help and Support link added.
- Notice message bug fixed.
- The plugin is now multilingual.
- admin menu related bug fixed.
- added css support.
- css issue solved.
- this is the first release.